Sunday, May 1, 2011

Two Lover’s On The Beach


Our New Home

Keaau Beach
April, `73

C.S. and I have been getting along like lovers. I didn't realize how
much I had missed her until she was back in my arms. Our romantic
feelings couldn't have gotten any better. The Hawaiian sunsets and
beaches probably had a lot to do with it.

Carol Sue was not enthusiastic when it came to my yoga class. But,
since it was almost over anyway, she tolerated it. I only missed one
session in the five-week period. I wished I could say the same thing
for my time spent outside of class. Living on the beach was not
exactly the best environment for becoming holy. After her arrival, well,
let's just say I almost forgot to go to class. Nevertheless, even with
all those distractions, I was still one of Sahash's better students.
In fact, I might have gone on to become his best student were it not
for the last week of the 40-day period. That was graduation week, but
not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment